During the product development stage we work with your development department and check your product design according to the possibilities of industrialization. We advise you how to optimize your product according to the selected production technology, type of material, size and, last but not least, the product price.
Before developing the mass production tool, the development team defines how the product will be manufactured in series. In addition to the development and construction of the prototype and mass production injection moulding tools, we also offer the development of control, testing and assembly devices that monitor the injection moulding process. From the order, to the beginning of the mass production we appoint a project manager for you to lead the development project according to the highest APQP automotive standards.
THE FOLLOWING IS CREATED:
- a timetable with all the necessary activities and control milestones,
- a process flowchart and PFMEA,
- a control plan,
- technological documentation.
THE FOLLOWING TASKS ARE PERFORMED:
- testing the planned parameters and the determination of the final injection moulding parameters,
- training employees by responsible technologists,
- internal process approval and the customer’s approval.